Jubilee Debt Campaign is a registered charity (number 1055675) and a company limited by guarantee (number 3201959), governed by an elected Board of Trustees.
Our Board of Trustees
The board is comprised of representatives of member groups and organisations. Any affiliated group or organisation may nominate somebody to the JDC Board in advance of the AGM (held every April).
Board members 2015-16
- Murray Worthy – ActionAid (Co-Chair)
- Joe Stead – Christian Aid
- Owen Espley – War on Want
- Kevin Smith – Global Justice Now
Local and regional groups
- Roger Chisnall – JustAction, Vineyard Church St. Albans (Co-Chair)
- David Golding – North East Call to Action on Global Poverty and Climate Change
- Peter Merson – Somerset Regional Group
- Marylyn Rayner – Sherwood for Global Justice and Peace
- Ruth Tetlow – JDC Birmingham
- Ben Young – York Trade and Debt Justice
Co-opted and standing members
- Ruth Ormston – Honorary Treasurer
- Kirsty Haigh – Jubilee Scotland
- Diana Hudson
The co-chairs are elected, one by the national organisation representatives and one by the local and regional group representatives.
Jubilee Debt Campaign documents
Annual report and accounts