Jubilee Debt Campaign has a range of printed resources and materials available to order, including action postcards, briefings and campaigning guides. You can also download materials that are listed in red.
Drop It magazine (A5)
- Household debt: the poverty trap – Summer 2018
- The debt storms of 2017: stories of injustice and fightback– Winter 2017
- Global Britain: exporting healthcare debt– Summer 2017
- Africa’s debt crisis: the UK’s role – Winter 2016
- Ghana@60: independent and in debt– March 2017 (A5 booklet)
- Jubilee economics: biblical teaching and financial crisis – August 2014 (A4)
- The austerity machine– Nov 2013 (print copy not currently available)
- The never-ending austerity story: why Greece’s third bailout solves nothing – Feb 2016
- How Europe cancelled Germany’s debt – Jan 2015
- Resisting the rule of debt – Red Pepper supplement about debt audit campaigns – Sep 2011
- End Britain’s dodgy deals – Jul 2011
- Private debt, public pain – Dec 2010
- Double standards: how the UK promotes rip-off health PPPs abroad – Aug 2017
- The UK’s PPPs disaster: lessons on private finance for the rest of the world– Feb 2017
- The new debt trap – July 2015
- Life and debt: global studies of debt and resistance – Oct 2013
Posters, Badges & Leaflets
- The austerity machine (A2 poster)
- Drop Greece’s debt (badge)
- Join Jubilee Debt Campaign (A5 leaflet)
Postcards (A6) & Petitions (A4)
- Africa’s debt crisis: The UK’s role – write to your MP postcard
How to order materials
To place a materials order, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7324 4722.
Please state the quantity of each material that you would like, the date required by (if any), and provide your name, postal address (including postcode) telephone number and email address.
All materials are free but donations are appreciated towards the costs of producing them.
Above is a list of some of our most up-to-date or relevant resources. If you would like other resources not listed, for example pre-2015 Drop-It’s, please do get in touch.