Job Title: Head of Advocacy
Salary: £41,252 – £43,764 pro rata, depending on experience
Deadline for applications: 9am on Wednesday 9 December 2020
Jubilee Debt Campaign is recruiting a Head of Advocacy to strengthen our advocacy and influencing work across our projects and campaigns.
This is a new post we are creating as part of a planned expansion to further increase our impact. We’re seeking a savvy and experienced political operator with a track record of impactful advocacy and a keen interest in media and strategic communications.
As the Head of Advocacy you will:
- Oversee the development, implementation and coordination of advocacy and influencing strategies across our projects and campaigns
- Build support for our proposals amongst target stakeholders and decision-makers
- Lead the strategy and planning process for one of our three priority campaigns
- Line manage the Advocacy Team as it develops
This is a permanent role offered on either 5 days / 35 hours or 4 days / 28 hours per week.
We value diversity and welcome applications from applicants from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from women and people with a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background.
- Pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary plus 1% of the average organisational salary
- An annual leave entitlement of 30 days per year plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time working arrangements outside the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Access to other benefits including interest-free season ticket loans and tax savings on bikes and home technology equipment via salary sacrifice schemes
The role will be working from home until Jubilee Debt Campaign decides it is safe for staff to return to working in the office.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Wednesday 9 December. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15 December.
Please see the recruitment pack for further details and information on how to apply: